This fleeced cycling skull cap is designed to provide long lasting warmth and windbreak effect in winter sports like cycling, skiing, snowboarding, football or running. Super lightweight fabric makes you feel comfortable when wear this skull cap under helmet.
Look to ready.gov/plan for the advice necessary to get prepared for whatever may come your way. Make a plan. Your family may not be all together if a disaster strikes. It is important to think ahead. Know how you’ll contact one another and where you’ll reconnect if separated.
Put a plan together by discussing the questions below with your family, friends or household to start your emergency plan.
- What is our shelter plan?
- Do we have an evacuation route?
- Is everyone in the aware of our communication plan?
- Do we have an adequate emergency kit
Customize your plan and supplies for your specific daily needs. Keep in mind some of these factors when developing your plan:
- Different ages of members within your household
- Dietary needs
- Medical needs including prescriptions and equipment
- Disabilities or access and functional needs including devices and equipment