The most comfortable portable sleeping experience possible: that’s what we had in mind when we created this pad for you, so we narrowed down the options to only include newly-designed, full-length inflatable air pads, equipped with the latest, greatest materials.
Look to ready.gov/plan for the advice necessary to get prepared for whatever may come your way. Make a plan. Your family may not be all together if a disaster strikes. It is important to think ahead. Know how you’ll contact one another and where you’ll reconnect if separated.
Put a plan together by discussing the questions below with your family, friends or household to start your emergency plan.
- What is our shelter plan?
- Do we have an evacuation route?
- Is everyone in the aware of our communication plan?
- Do we have an adequate emergency kit
Customize your plan and supplies for your specific daily needs. Keep in mind some of these factors when developing your plan:
- Different ages of members within your household
- Dietary needs
- Medical needs including prescriptions and equipment
- Disabilities or access and functional needs including devices and equipment