Ultralight Inflatable Seat Cushion
Therm-a-Rest Lite Seat Ultralight Inflatable Seat Cushion
We were out on the trail with a friend the other day hiking along a ridge and when we came to the spot in the photo below we decided to stop for a bit to enjoy the view and have a snack. Dan pulled out one of these easily inflated seats and was a hell of a lot more comfortable than us. I hadn’t even thought of getting one until that moment. The Therm-a-Rest Lite Seat Ultralight Inflatable Seat Cushion is a great idea for quick hikes, short trips, really whenever you don’t have much room. It rolls up small enough to carry in a pocket (6.5 x 2.5 inches) and can also be carried inflated, inside of your frameless daypack for added support and comfort on any trip. Not just for the trail, the seat is also great for bleachers at sporting events, concerts, and festivals. The 1.5 inches of foam insulates your bottom nicely and offers plenty of warmth from the cold ground. You can easily adjust the firmness of the Therm-a-Rest Lite Seat with one hand. The integrated bungee loop keeps the seat rolled up tightly.
- Ultralight, compact, self-inflating seat cushion for camping, backpacking, hiking, travel, and outdoor sporting events, concerts, and festivals
- Easily adjust the firmness of the self-inflating seat at camp or on the trail with a valve that can be adjusted with one hand
- Closure bungee keeps the seat rolled up tight in a pack; its feather weight (4 ounces) makes a minimal impact on a pack’s weight
- Seat offers plenty of warmth and comfort with 1.5-inch thick foam that insulates from the ground temperature
- Inflated seat measures 13 x 16 x 1.5 inches, packs to 6.5 x 2.5 inches, weighs 4 ounces; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, made in the USA
Our founders’ mission was simple: create a better way to sleep outside; because when you rest better, you play better. Their ingenuity and vision back in 1972 led to the creation of the first self-inflating sleeping pad.
Today, we’re still working towards the same mission to craft the best sleeping pads and bags on the market. We’re not just giving explorers a better way to camp, we’re giving them better adventures tomorrow.