PI-TOP  computer with Raspberry Pi 4 – 100+ hours of Coding Projects, STEM Learning, LEGO compatible
NOT THAT RASPBERRY LEARN SOME CODING. The pi-top  is an easy-to-use, rugged device for creating practical computing projects and learning to code. An excellent way to get you and or the kids started. Shoot why not everyone? Why learn coding? Besides the fact that coding looks good on a resume, coding actually boosts skills which are really useful to most jobs. Things like problem solving and logic come to mind.
Learning to code is like an exercise session for the “left” side of the brain. Coding is the basic literacy in the digital age, and helps kids understand the technology around them. No matter what your child wants to be learning to code will help to prepare them for the future. From beginner to expert with pi-top  you get to design, code and make anything you can imagine using one simple system.
still NOT THAT RASPBERRY LEARN SOME CODING
There’s no better way to learn anything than through play. From a rocket launch animation that is executed by the push of a button to making your own musical instrument. With our hands-on comprehensive projects, explore physical computing while gaining STEM-related hard skills (e.g. coding and circuitry) and in-demand soft skills (e.g. communication, critical thinking and problem-solving) that you will need in a rapidly changing world. Develop important skills such as problem-solving, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
- 100+ HOURS OF PROJECTS. Explore our project library to learn to code and create anything from a musical instrument to the ultimate alarm system. Get started with our step by step tutorials will help you !
- RASPBERRY PI 4 + COMPONENTS KIT: Every pi-top  comes with Raspberry Pi 4 with 4GB RAM and our Foundation Kit, a metal ‘bento box’ containing electronic components including programmable sensors, buttons, LEDs and more.
- ADD SMARTS TO LEGO CONSTRUCTIONS. LEGO connectors allow you to integrate electronic components into your LEGO builds. Write code to control them, so you can design, code and make anything you can imagine.
- A COMPUTER TOO! With pi-top  you can not only make cool electronic projects and learn to code, you can also add a screen & keyboard to use it as a regular desktop computer. CONNECT WITH OTHER DEVICES: pi‑top  can be connected to your HDMI TV or to your existing Windows, Apple Mac and Chromebook computers.
- Receive a complimentary 30-minute private lesson with iD Tech Online is included with this purchase. No coding skills necessary.
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built In
STEM ROBOT KIT
With the ROBOBLOQ STEM ROBOT KIT you get six different robots in one! Fully metal, sturdy, get the kids thinking, learning, and building- a remote control robot in 30 minutes. You can connect to and control the robot with a downloadable app on your smart device. Not only get the kids building but watch them learn coding with the drag and drop graphical programming feature. Hands on learning that is fun and relevant.