-Ultra-Strong Reinforced [Apple MFi Certified] Durable Lightning to USB-A High Speed Charging Cable with Key Fob for iPhone/iPad
There’s never a worry about not having your charging cable when you are carrying the Native Union Phone Cable – Lightning to USB keychain. KEY Cable’s brand new construction features a super-strong reinforced structure with unparalleled strength. Through independent testing it has been proved to be 6x stronger than standard Lightning cables.
KEY Cable is a keychain with concealed connectors, giving you access to any USB power outlet. You’re always prepared for those daily charging emergencies, never without. It’s short and compact enough to fit in your pocket. But long enough to allow you to use your phone while charging and syncing. A perfect addition to your EDC.
Key Cables are MFi Certified by Apple. Giving you peace of mind that they will be compatible with any of your Lightning devices. Each cable is given a unique serial number by Apple. Every Lightning connector contains an authorization chip that your device recognizes, so you know you have the real deal.
NATIVE UNION PHONE CABLE
Redesigned from the inside out. KEY Cable’s O-Flex strain relief design at the connector joints and 10,000+ bend* lifespan makes it incredibly resistant to daily wear and tear.
*Based on independent bend test. One bend = 90 degree clockwise bend + 90 degree counter-clockwise bend
- Durable lightning cable featuring an ultra-strong reinforced structure for unparalleled strength with high speed charging up to 2.4 Amps – for use with LIGHTNING DEVICES ONLY
- The O-Flex strain relief design at connector joint provides controlled flexibility to absorb 2 x more stress than regular strain relief. Its 10,000+ bend* lifespan makes it 6 x stronger than standard Lightning cables
- Keychain with concealed connectors means you always have your cable with you. Charge and sync your device from any USB power outlet
- COMPATIBLE WITH LIGHTNING DEVICES, Iphones and IPads. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: USB-C iPad Pro (2018 and later).
- The Lifetime Limited Warranty will cover any defect in materials or workmanship under normal use conditions. For as long as the customer owns the cable. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for full terms and conditions