MAGCOMSEN Water Resistant Pants Zipper Pockets Softshell Fleece Lined Snow Ski Pants Rain Pants
We got out on the trails this past weekend. Actually we had a mini “staycation” and got in a couple of days in both the Jefferson and Washington National Forests. Not trying to kill it, about twenty miles total. Beautiful weather, yesterday was damn near perfect. But the mornings started cool and when we got up top I couldn’t help but think it’s almost time to pull out my winter hiking pants. I take notes when hiking and some trails I want to see in every season, yesterday’s for instance. A 2 mile tunnel through rhododendron and andromeda will be incredible in the spring. The ridges around here are great in the late fall and winter with insane views on both sides.
So when I say it’s almost time for my winter hiking pants. I’m actually looking forward to what the change in season brings, the new views, and the extra solitude up top. The cooler weather definitely keeps some at home.
MAGCOMSEN WINTER HIKING PANTS
- Scratch-resistant Pants: Men’s fleece lined winter pants have ripstop fabrics to protect your legs from gravel, scratch resistant & tear resistant, designed for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Elastic Waist: Fleece Lined pants with elastic waist for a custom fit/ Note: Standard US Size, please choose size as your usual wear
- Zipper Pockets: Durable Snow pants with 2 zipper side pockets(deep enough for holding 6.5″ cellphone), 2 zipper rear pockets(style #1) or 1 zipper rear pocket(style #2), 1 zipper pocket on right thigh(style #1 only)
- Windproof & Water-Resistant: Warm Pants with water-resistant fabric, comfy, soft and thick fleece liner keeps you warm in the cold weather
- Ideal For: Outdoor hiking, skiing, snowboarding, camping, climbing, travelling, walking, fishing in cold weather
- Ideal For: Outdoor camping, climbing, hiking, skiing, cycling, snowboarding, mountaineering, travelling, walking, fishing
To be honest I had never really heard of or thought about gaiters before our hiking trip to Ireland. Fortunately they were on a suggested equipment list. Even then we didn’t purchase any until we got there and saw some weather reports. These All-Weather Condition hiking gaiters from Frelaxy are a great addition to your gear bag and you won’t regret having them around. Designed to be a tough, general purpose gaiter, that effectively balances LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABILITY to provide waterproof/breathable protection. Great for skiing, trekking, or wet weather hiking, also perfect for year-round mountain walking. These will certainly prevent snow, water, dirt, and pebbles from entering into your shoes or pants. Keeping your legs safe, dry and warm.