Craft Beer kit Signature Pro with Bottles – Conical Fermenter Eliminates Sediment and Makes Great Tasting Home Brewed Beer – 2 gallon Pilsner
The BREWDEMON BREWING KIT revolutionizes homebrewing. If you’re familiar at all with brewing you know that commercial breweries use conical fermenters. I did at my brewpub. It simply produces a better, clearer beer, as well as letting me easily harvest yeast for reuse. This innovative 2-gallon conical fermenting system allows you to make craft beer like the pros. Just in smaller batches. The results are better than good; incredible tasting beer made by a system that’s easy-to-use and simple to clean. Completely reusable which includes your first batch of beer.
BREWDEMON BREWING KIT
- CONSISTENT RESULTS – Unlike those expensive 1 gallon grain kits, our 2 gallon recipes take just minutes to prepare and the results are scary-good! Don’t be fooled by competitors messy, time consuming kits that use a jug or bucket. Our patented pro-style conical fermenter and easy-to-use recipes, produce a wicked-good result every time you brew.
- NEW ZEALAND RECIPE. BrewDemon’s beer recipe’s taste amazing and are handcrafted in New Zealand’s famous Speight’s brewery. This package includes our One Evil Pilsner recipe kit – which is a light, smooth, refreshing beer.
- FOCUS ON YOUR RECIPE. While most beer brewing kits make you focus on the brewing process, our beer can be brewed in as little as 15 minutes on the stove – leaving you time and energy to focus on adding that extra apple, honey, or whatever YOUR secret ingredient may be.
- BOTTLES INCLUDED – The only 2 gallon kit to include 1 quart bottles and a bottle filling valve. No need to siphon from your fermenter to the bottles. Just turn the valve and fill your bottles.
- Enjoy the best tasting home made beer from your kitchen – only with BrewDemon.
need more than 2 gallons
Need a new hobby? What could be more rewarding than brewing your own beer? Alright honestly, maybe a couple of things, but nothing comes to mind at the moment. I’ve been brewing beer for a long time and began with a very similar set up, this is a great way to learn to brew beer. This kit has everything you need for extract brewing, a great way to start out and learn the processes as well as the equipment.
Extract brewing skips a step or two and allows you to start with less of an investment, both dollars and time. This kit is easily expandable to all grain brewing with the addition of a mash tun, larger kettle, and couple other Knick knacks. The American Homebrewers Association provides a ton of helpful resources to assist with your brewing adventure. You’ll brew or end up bottling about 2 cases, 48 bottles, a time with this equipment. So learn to brew beer!