Pizzarette – “The World’s Funnest Pizza Oven” – 4 Person Model – COUNTER TOP Pizza Oven – Europe’s Best-Selling Tabletop Mini Pizza Oven, Now Available In The USA – Dual Heating Elements
Who doesn’t love pizza? We pick it up once a week and make it at home at least once a week. The PIZZARETTE COUNTER TOP PIZZA oven is a party on your table, fun for the whole family. A countertop pizza oven that comes equipped with an authentic terracotta dome along with dual top and bottom heating elements. Europe’s favorite tabletop pizza oven is now available in the USA. The dual heating elements create even cooking for your mini pizzas. The handmade terracotta clay dome captures authentic pizza oven flavor and absorbs humidity to crispen your crust perfectly. This oven allows you to create your own delicious mini pizzas in a matter of minutes right at the kitchen table! The kids will love The Pizzarette. Pizza is always a great way to utilize and get them to eat leftovers. Afterall what doesn’t taste great on a pizza.
PIZZARETTE COUNTER TOP PIZZA
Oven has an easy-to-clean cooking sheet that can be removed from the oven and washed off easily (hand wash only). The Pizzarette is easy to store! Takes less than 15 minutes to cool down and be ready to put back on the box or away in your kitchen. The compact nature of the Pizzarette allows for it to fit nicely on countertops – and looks like a piece of art.
- High power heating element means you are ready to cook in less than 5 minutes!
- Pizzas only take 5-10 minutes to cook! Short cooking times allow you to enjoy the conversation and quickly try a variety of different toppings & combinations for your very own mini pizzas!
- Dual heating elements above and below for fast and even cooking!
- Removable cooking sheet is easy to clean, and the compact nature of the Pizzarette makes it easy to store! Looks like a piece of art on the kitchen counter!
- Handmade Terracotta dome for exceptional flavor!
An outdoor pizza oven
The Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable outdoor pizza oven that reaches 932°F. Cook a true Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds with wood or gas. Make pizzas the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. Once you’ve had a wood fired pizza there is no going back.