Souke Sports Men’s Winter Cycling Pants, Windproof Fleece Thermal Bike Pants, Breathable Athletic Sweatpants for Running
The weather is starting to turn and while I can still get by in riding in shorts, I’m not sure for how much longer. Now I know you can get tights, padded or not, for under your shorts. But that’s not me. I’m going with these MEN’S WINTER CYCLING PANTS from Souke. Designed with a windproof and water-resistant outer layer. The breathable fabric is comfortable and includes a fleece lining. The longer back and articulated knees offer you complete freedom of movement and are perfect for long training rides in cold weather. Zippers offer a venting option to keep you cool and dry all the time.
Souke’s MEN’S WINTER CYCLING PANTS
- 100% polyester. Windproof, water-repellent fabric adds a nice layer of warmth, but breathes well so you won’t overheat
- WINDPROOF AND THERMAL INSULATION. Crafted from three layers of unique softshell material (100% polyester). The Men’s Winter Cycling Pants block wind and keep you warm in the harshest of weather. Furthermore, these bike riding pants have a light, thermal fleece-lined interior created specifically to reduce heat loss.
- COMBINATION OF WATER RESISTANCE AND BREATHABILITY. We treat every pair of mountain bike pants to be water resistant. This will keep you dry when cycling in light rainfall or snowy conditions. Featuring breathable material on the back and venting zips on thighs. These cycling rain pants promote increased airflow preventing excessive sweating during extreme training exercises.
- PRACTICAL DETAILS. The reflective trim helps to keep you visible during low light hours and the Velcro opening at the ankle area helps you to remove the bike pants while keeping your shoes on. The hand pockets in on each side and on the back provide ample storage to take phones, keys and other small items on the trail with you and the elastic waistband with inner drawstring ensures a comfortable fit.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR FLEXIBILITY. The cycling pants for men are curved and articulated at the knee to provide ample stretch space. This ensures that there is no binding or restriction to bend freely and move comfortably. The shorter front and longer back keeps your waist warm, allowing maximum freedom of movement for enhanced performance. The tapered lower leg design prevents the biking pants from getting caught in the chain.
- HIGH VALUE AND 100% SATISFACTION. The sweatpants are suitable for running, hiking, camping, skiing and golf with satisfaction 100% guaranteed.
I’m just not a fan of lycra, I feel claustrophobic, it’s just too tight. I understand the purpose behind the design, but I’m not breaking any speed records. I was looking for something that will provide the protection of padded cycling shorts but allow for some comfort and to tell you the truth airflow. I’m not saying lycra doesn’t do this, I’m not looking for an argument- it’s a personal preference. Anyway, I grabbed a pair of these Padded Mountain Bike Shorts. Just what I was looking for as far as protection and comfort. These quickly became an essential piece of equipment for every ride. The shorts are easy to wear, made from superior materials, and designed with multiple convenient features.