Frelaxy Leg Gaiters, Hiking Gaiters with Storage Bag. Waterproof Snow Boot Gaiters Ultra Strong Anti-Tear 900D Oxford Fabric Ankle Leg Guard for Hunting Skiing Motorcycle Snowshoeing
To be honest I had never really heard of or thought about gaiters before our hiking trip to Ireland. Fortunately they were on a suggested equipment list. Even then we didn’t purchase any until we got there and saw some weather reports. These All-Weather Condition hiking gaiters from Frelaxy are a great addition to your gear bag and you won’t regret having them around. Designed to be a tough, general purpose gaiter, that effectively balances LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABILITY to provide waterproof/breathable protection. Great for skiing, trekking, or wet weather hiking, also perfect for year-round mountain walking. These will certainly prevent snow, water, dirt, and pebbles from entering into your shoes or pants. Keeping your legs safe, dry and warm.
FRELAXY HIKING GAITERS
The unique ergonomic design provides a close fit without restricting freedom of movement.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: The gaiter is constructed of lightweight, abrasion-resistant 900D & 420D Anti-Tear Waterproof coated Oxford Fabric.
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY. Effectively balances LIGHTWEIGHT (only 6.7~7.7 ounces a pair Size: M~XL) and DURABILITY (50% more than most other brands). Providing waterproof/breathable protection for skiing, trekking, snow sports or wet weather hiking,
- ULTIMATE COMFORT. This gaiter provides all-day comfort by keeping you warm and dry. It has the external waterproofing coating for 100% waterproof and internal breathable PU coating increase airflow while preventing stuffiness.
- EASY TO WEAR & PERFECT FIT. Adjustable top buckle strap & TPU instep strap & A 2″-wide Velcro opening runs the full length of the gaiter. This setup provides excellent fit and adjustability.
- WORRY-FREE 12-MONTH WARRANTY & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE & FREE Exchange size if not match WITHOUT RETURNING
Get a good pair of boots and some socks
When you’re out on the trail a decent pair of shoes is important. Whether you choose sandals, trail runners, or a good pair of boots do your research and don’t skimp. Danner has been making great leather hiking boots for years and the DANNER men’s mountain hiking boot, the Mountain 600, is a more than exceptional boot. Built lighter, waterproof and given superior abrasion-resistant qualities in order to hold up to the rugged Pacific Northwest. This boot can handle almost anything. Designed to have minimal seams and lined with Danner Dry to ensure it could withstand the wettest conditions.
We do a bit of hiking over here, obviously, we talk about it all the time. One of the most important pieces of gear you’ll need is a good pair of socks. After all, if your feet aren’t happy there is no way you’ll have a good time. These are cushioned for support and comfort, wicking to keep you warm and dry.