GRAYL Geopress 24 oz Water Purifier for Global Travel, Backpacking, Hiking, and Survival
Looking at the various water pruifiers for backpacking this fall and winter- this one really stands out and tops the list. Great for backpacking, camping, traveling, and prepping. Get CLEAN WATER with the GEOPRESS 24 OZ. The GEOPRESS provides clean, safe, potable water with unrivaled ease and speed. There are no other reusable portable purifier that rival the speed, simplicity, versatility, and effectiveness of the GEOPRESS Water Purifier. In eight seconds, it makes 24 fluid ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water! Effective anywhere on earth, you can tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells, or lakes.
CLEAN WATER GEOPRESS 24 OZ
- Removes ALL waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many pesticides, chemicals, and heavy metals.
- Improves taste, smell and clarity.
- OnePress Global Protection. Virtually no setup time; fastest performing water purifier (5 liters per minute) in the world. Purifies and filters contaminated water in as quick as 8 seconds.
- SimpleVent Drink Cap. Performs three functions: (1) vents air while purifying, (2) protects against cross contamination, and (3) allows one-handed hydration through our fast-flow drink spout.
- SoftPress Comfort Pads. Ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- Zero Waste. Travel sustainably, save money and waste; never rely on single-use bottled water again. Replaceable and recyclable purifier cartridge is rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). As “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed wince first use) it’s time to recycle and replace cartridge.
- BPA-Free Materials. Made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, and ABS food-grade plastic.
Trusted by globetrotters, outdoor adventurers and survivalists for good reason, it offers a user experience that is second to none – simply FILL. PRESS. DRINK. Geopress features patented OnePress Global Protection from waterborne pathogens, microplastics, pesticides, and heavy metals.
Things to know
- Waterborne viruses are found in ~105 developing countries (e.g. Central America, South America, Africa, Eastern Asia, etc.). Traditional straw and camping water filters do NOT remove virus and are not suitable for international adventure travel. The GEOPRESS Purifier was designed for global travel and removes ALL waterborne pathogens, including virus – empowering travelers to easily make safe, clean drinking water from hotel sinks, public bathrooms, and sketchy taps.
- Outdoor Adventure. It is the fastest and most versatile purifier and filter available. Ideal for outdoor pursuits (global backpacking, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing and water sports) when you don’t want to carry gallons of water and it thrives where traditional water filters do not – heavily visited wilderness areas .
- Survival & Emergency Preparation. Municipal water systems are often disabled during disasters and crises such as floods, hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes. When they are offline, water is often contaminated with virus and bacteria (often from human and animal waste) and industrial chemicals and heavy metals. Geopress purifies and filters contaminated water, making it safe and clean to drink – free of virus and bacteria.
- ONEPRESS GLOBAL PROTECTION: Empowers international travelers and outdoor adventurers to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe and clean to drink. Ideal for global travel and outdoor adventures (hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, hunting) and survival scenarios.
- MAKES WATER TREATMENT EASY: Use your body weight on the SoftPress Comfort Pads to power purification. Drink and share safe, clean water through the SimpleVent Cap
- AWARD WINNING ONEPRESS VERSATILITY: No straw, pump or gravity bag can match. Effortlessly fill from any spigot, hotel sink, murky river, taco stand, lake, or well.
Grayl a great company
GRAYL is a member of 1% for the Planet and donates 1% of all sales towards the preservation and restoration of the environment by giving to environmental organizations that make the greatest impact and closely align to our core values. This means a portion of your purchase finds the hands of organizations and inspiring people that can provide passion and dedication in keeping the planet healthy. Step-by-step we build a tribe for change.