Gentlemen’s Hardware Mini Pocket Bicycle Hex Key Multi-Tool with Wood Handle & Titanium Finish
Every pedaler needs a proper tool for adjusting, tuning and minor-repairs of their two-wheeling pal. Something light and small enough to keep on the bike while riding. This MINI POCKET BICYCLE MULTI-TOOL that comes in a wooden box (I don’t know why) has all manner of stainless steel tools to keep the spokes turning on the open road. There are 4, 5 & 6 hex keys, a posy drive screwdriver, a T25 Torque head driver and a flathead screwdriver. All laid out neatly in a custom wooden box for easy storage and transportation. The sleek design and exceptional durability make this a must-have for commuting or leisure cyclists alike.
- Part of the Gentlemen’s Hardware collection by wild & wolf – mix & match with the different tools, outdoor, & Men’s beauty products in this brand
- Pocket sized for easy use and storage – fits in the palm of any hand
- Titanium coated steel tools with wood handles maximum strength and durability
- Mini tool includes 6 different bike tools – 4, 5, and 6 mm hex keys, poi drive and flat head screwdrivers, & T25 torque head driver
- Bicycle tool measures 2.5″ L x 1.5″ w x 1″ H, and gift able storage tin measures 3.75″ w x 2.5″ w x 1″ H
a saddle bag to keep your tools in
I grabbed a bike saddle bag the other day. Perfect, fits right under the seat and even though I’ve got an IPhone + there is plenty of room. Besides the phone I have room for my wallet, keys, tire tools, mini pump, and bike lock. I did get the large, just to be clear. These bags couldn’t be easier to safely secure to the bike seat and post. Of course I went with a smaller size for her bike.
safety first, grab these lights
One of the first purchases we made after the bikes themselves was this Bike Tail Lights 2 Pack. Safety first! Now we don’t ride at night or anytime we would need a headlight so we went with this pack of two rechargeable taillights. Riding during the day like we do, we always set ours to flashing red. In our opinion the most likely to be noticed and keep us safe.