PRO BIKE TOOL CO2 Inflator – Quick & Easy – Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible – Bicycle Tire Pump for Road and Mountain Bikes – Insulated Sleeve – No CO2 Cartridges Included
Like any other hobby it takes time to realize what equipment is needed. We’ve been riding a couple months now and are slowly putting together our bags of toys and tools. I’ve recently added this CO2 INFLATOR QUICK & EASY from Pro Bike. Another must have for any cyclist’s saddle bag. This compact & portable CO2 inflator is a ‘design masterpiece’. It efficiently & reliably delivers ‘fast inflation’ when you need it the most. Letting you get right back on your bike.
Our unique lever design which we pioneered, allows the careful regulation of the gas flow. Most CO2 inflators simply dispel all the gas from the CO2 cartridge in one go. This can be dangerous and lead to over-inflated tires. We always recommend ‘slowly’ releasing the gas into a tire to control potential freezing. Care & respect should always been taken when operating a CO2 inflator due to the high pressure of the CO2 gas.
PRO BIKE TOOL CO2 INFLATOR
- GET BACK RIDING QUICKLY WITH SUPER FAST & RELIABLE TIRE INFLATION. Inflate a tire in seconds with our 1-Turn Valve System. Control lever operation regulates speed of CO2 release for precisely controlled inflation. Twin valve head threads onto either Presta & Schrader valves with no valve head switching needed.
- SMALL, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT. Read the amazing reviews. Customers love this stylish CO2 inflator for its compact small size which is perfect for stowing away in your saddle bag. Check out our ‘How to Video’ & Buying Guide’ videos in the ‘Related Video Shorts’ section.
- SAFE & SECURE CONNECTION WITH NO LEAKS. Inflator head designed for ANY size of ‘threaded’ CO2 cartridges (12g, 16g, 20g & 25g). Rubber EVA Foam sleeve (for 16g cartridges only) included – no frozen fingers when operating. Detailed instructions included. IMPORTANT NOTE: Not compatible with valve extenders. No CO2 cartridges included, CO2 cartridges sold separately.
- SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG TERM, INVEST IN THE BEST. Why spend money on a cheaper CO2 inflator which will inevitably fail when you need it the most! This CO2 inflator is made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts. BUILT TO LAST, so you can have a safe & enjoyable ride. IMPORTANT: For safety reasons! Do NOT screw in and store a CO2 cartridge into the inflator head until needed for operation. Care & respect should be taken when using CO2 gas.
- PRO QUALITY. We are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement! We recommend only using premium quality threaded CO2 cartridges for ‘best performance’. Such as PRO BIKE TOOL’s threaded 16g CO2 cartridges. NOTE: Using low quality CO2 cartridges with potentially poor quality threads and seals can potentially damage the CO2 inflator head. This can lead to a ‘fail’ when most needed!
Solid and Dependable PRO BIKE TOOL
Our tools will come to your aid down the dirtiest of trails, highest of cols, or busiest of commutes. And they won’t let you down. With a focus on quality design and ease of use, they’re your best friends. Sitting right there in your jersey pocket or backpack.
We live by ‘love what you do, do what you love’
Ride with Us, and Love Your Ride
BICYCLE SPEEDOMETER AND ODOMETER
Like many people during this time of quarantine and social distancing I’ve taken up cycling. The wife and I got a couple road bikes and have been getting out 3-4 times a week. Great exercise, great bonding time. We’re fortunate to live in a place that no matter where we go the views are incredible, unfortunately there is very little flat area so we earn those views. So it’s taken a while, don’t know why I waited so long, but I’ve finally decided I need some data. I’m not quite ready for a Garmin onboard computer, give me time, so I ordered a Bicycle Speedometer and Odometer. A little misleading because it does so much more.