Yes4All Slam Balls (black & blue) 10-40lbs for Strength and Crossfit Workout – Slam Medicine Ball
WHAT IS A SLAM BALL? The design of a slam ball allows it to be used for throwing exercises. The no-bounce, heavy-duty rubber shell gives it durability that softens the impact. This is so the ball won’t bounce back or break when thrown. Slam balls are versatile and can be used for most medicine ball exercises. The YES4ALL SLAM BALLS are filled with iron sand to prevent the ball from bouncing or rolling. This enhances the balance and firmness of the ball. They feature a grooved and textured PVC shell. Making sure you get a firm grip on the ball even with sweaty hands. These are non bounce, and specifically designed for CrossFit exercises, conditioning workouts, MMA, wrestling, football, basketball, or general athletic training.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRAIN WITH YES4ALL SLAM BALLS ?
- Helps build muscle mass
- Improves cardio
- Burns calories
- Enhances overall balance, coordination between hands & eyes
- Shell: Polyvinyl Chloride
- HIGH-DENSITY MEDICINE EXERCISE BALL. Filled with sand to prevent it from bouncing or rolling which enhances the balance and firmness of the ball
- EASY TO GRIP SURFACE. Grooved and textured PVC shell to help you get a firm grip on the ball even with sweaty hands
- THICK SEAMLESS DESIGN. Rotationally molded for a seamless construction. Adding more durability and ensure it cannot be split over time of use
- BOOST YOUR AEROBIC CAPACITY. Improve muscle mass, increase your heart rate & burn more calories, enhance coordination between your hands & eyes for smooth movements in sports
- IDEAL FOR THE TOUGHEST WODS. Non bounce, specifically designed for CrossFit exercises, conditioning workouts, wood chops, overhead throws, twists, MMA, wrestling, football, basketball, or general athletic training
other thoughts for your workout
Made of 100% Dacron the KINGSO Battle Rope is more durable and heavier than a blend. The high tensile strength prevents breaking, fraying, or coming lose. The coated handles have a 3-strand-thick design with 7.5 inches of heat shrink grip. Your hands are protected and give your grip is secure. Durable and comfortable for all your training and exercise.
I’m definitely new to the idea of Mace training, but have “trained” swinging a sledge hammer in the backyard, before it was fashionable. I’ve gotten bored smashing tires and was looking for something different, so ended up here. I wanted to try a Steel Macebell and at this price, and with the weight options, I figured I’d give it a try. I”ll let you know how it goes somewhere down the road.