Great States 18-Inch Reel Mower
I don’t know what your summer has been like, we’ve been wet. Normally by this time I wouldn’t be cutting the grass every week, this year I’m cutting the lawn every 5 or 6 days. I’ve looked at these for a long time and if I had a smaller yard this would definitely be my choice. I had actually used commercial versions of these on a lawn crew oh so many years ago. Rotary mowers hack at grass blades, tearing vital fluids from them and leaving them open to disease and insect attacks. Great States 5 blade push reel lawn mower snips the grass, cutting each blade like a pair of scissors. There is no ripping or tearing, it’s a precise, clean cut that makes for a greener, healthier and more attractive lawn.
Great States reel mowers offer real advantages. All it takes to start a reel mower is a push. There’s no cord to pull. You have no key to remember. No engine also means low maintenance. Never mess with gas, oil or spark plugs. No running to the gas station or hardware store to get supplies or parts. Great States reel mowers are simple and ready to work when you are. You push. It cuts. Every time. Great States reel mowers don’t have engines which means they don’t produce emissions or make noise. Just the clean, quiet cut of the reel mower.
Mow your lawn without disturbing the peace in the neighborhood. The only sound a reel mower will make is a satisfying quiet snip as the mower cuts the grass. Great States reel mowers are lightweight and easy to maneuver. Due to the simplicity of reel mowers they work every time and are easy to store compared to alternative gas mowers. Pushing a Great States reel mower is a healthy solution for you and your lawn.
- Quick, adjustable cutting height of 0. 5″-2. 75″ for a clean, even cut every time with this Great States 18 Inch 5-blade manual push reel lawn mower
- Great States 5-blade manual push reel lawn mower features 18″ cutting width, 5-blade ball bearing reel, and 10″ composite wheels
- Blades on this manual hand push reel rotary lawn mower are made of quality, heat-treated alloy steel for staying sharp longer
- Loop-style handle with cushioned grip and lightweight design for comfort when using this manual 5-blade push rotary reel lawn mower; Easy, tool-less assembly
- Clean and quiet way to maintain your lawn; Great States manual hand push rotary reel lawn mower with no motor and gassless power requires no gasoline or oil
- Power source type: self-propelled
Another necessity for the back yard
I started out in horticulture when I was about 14-15 years old, officially, meaning I was getting paid. I was working part-time at some greenhouses that we’re then, over a hundred years old. By the time I was 16 I had moved to constructional landscaping and was working on some big crews. Construction being construction, you supplied most of your own tools, at least of the hand tool variety- so my first purchase was a good spade.