innotree 3 Pack Men’s Full Cushioned Hiking Walking Socks, Moisture Wicking Blister Resist Multi Performance Padded Quarter Crew Ankle Athletic Socks Outdoor Trekking Camping
We do a bit of hiking over here, obviously, we talk about it all the time. One of the most important pieces of gear you’ll need is a good pair of socks. After all, if your feet aren’t happy there is no way you’ll have a good time. These are cushioned for support and comfort, wicking to keep you warm and dry.
3 PACK HIKING SOCKS
- MATERIAL – 50% Cotton, 45% nylon, 5% Lycra spandex.
- DURABLE HIKING SOCKS. Full thickness and cushion along the bottom of the foot. Will gently support and protect your Arch, Ankle, Heels and Stay up, Compressed Top Holds the sock securely on the calf, as well as keep your feet warm and dry during trekking.
- PERFORMANCE. Ideal for hiking, trekking, walking, rock climbing, camping, mountaineering and other outdoor sports.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR. Fine gauge knitting provides compression, arch support and reinforced heel and toe to ensure maximum comfort and protection.
- 100% COMPLETE SATISFACTION. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via Amazon message system for a instant help if at any time you aren’t completely happy with your purchased. Buy with confidence.
- Moisture wicking, fast drying.
- Full thickness micro crew socks, suitable for all seasons hiking and climbing etc outdoor sports.
some boots to cover your socks
…A good pair of boots that would be suitable in Virginia but provide a little more comfort on the road. I also wanted a shoe that would look good enough for pub hopping and restaurants in the evenings. After a good bit of research I went with the waterproof Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge II. A great looking shoe suitable for my day hikes and until I get some serious miles on them good for casual everyday wear. It really helped that these are available in a wide. Columbia came through with a super durable, light weight,comfortable, and stylish boot. My new favorite.
When you’re out on the trail a decent pair of shoes is important. Whether you choose sandals, trail runners, or a good pair of boots do your research and don’t skimp. Danner has been making great leather hiking boots for years and the DANNER men’s mountain hiking boot, the Mountain 600, is a more than exceptional boot. Built lighter, waterproof and given superior abrasion-resistant qualities in order to hold up to the rugged Pacific Northwest. This boot can handle almost anything. Designed to have minimal seams and lined with Danner Dry to ensure it could withstand the wettest conditions.