Like I said doing some shopping for the upcoming hiking season and this is a great little stove. Primus’ Classic Trail Stove is simple, durable and classic. Compact and light, this camping stove is perfect for 1 to 3 people going hiking, camping, backpacking, or any outdoor adventure.
I don’t know why but food just tastes better outdoors, especially after a day on the trail. This stove is perfect for your next camping trip, while keeping bulk and ounces to a minimum. The Crosswire pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, and if you’d prefer not to worry about matches, the stove can be equipped with an optional piezo igniter. Comes complete with nylon storage and transport bag.
Features PRIMUS CLASSIC TRAIL STOVE
- 10,000 BTUs of heat
- Three-minute boiling time
- Includes nylon storage bag
- PORTABLE – The Trail Stove comes supplied with a nylon bag, making it trail ready whenever you are.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – At only 8 ounces, this travel stove is perfect for all of your outdoor adventures.
- WINDSCREEN – The crosswise pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, making cooking both fast and reliable.
- ENDURANCE – This Classic Trail Stove can operate for 70 minutes on a 230g gas cartridge (cartridge not included).
- FLAME CONTROL – Adjustable control valve for quick and efficient heating: from simmering to boiling and everything in between.
A couple other stoves
I am preparing for the fall and actually looking to increase my distance. That being said, I’ve got to cut back on some weight I’ll be carrying and I’m not just talking about my gut. So I’m looking at quite a bit of new gear and the MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is definitely worth a couple of looks. This stove defines big performance in a tiny package and is built for minimalist solo backpackers.
Want a little more from your stove and aren’t concerned about a little more weight. The BioLite Campstove 2 is an Electricity Generating Wood Camp Stove. That’s right, the CampStove 2 is a portable camping stove that cooks meals and boils water in minutes while charging your devices. The CampStove uses sticks and twigs found around your campsite. There’s no need to carry additional fuel or split logs.