Rite in the Rain All-Weather Durable Clicker Pen – Black Ink
We’ve discussed and use their notebooks, the pen is just as good and equally functional. An All-Weather Plastic Clicker Pen that writes on wet paper and upside down. The pressurized ink cartridge performs in temperatures from -30F to 250F. The pen holds steady in wet conditions with the rubberized grip. The ink won’t leak, evaporate, or blow up in your pocket.
RITE IN THE RAIN PEN
- WRITES THROUGH. The permanent ink writes through water, grease, and mud without clumping or smearing.
- PRESSURIZED CARTRIDGE. All-Weather cartridge is pressurized, writes in temperatures from -30F to 250F, under water (up to 35 ft), and any angle.
- PROPRIETARY INK. The ink and delivery system used exclusively in Rite in the Rain Refills will write without skipping in extremely wet conditions. This pen functions far better than other comparable all-weather pens.
- INK DELIVERY. Tiny pockets in the pen’s tip will deliver ink in the worst conditions without allowing water or air back into the Cartridge.
- RITE IN THE RAIN NOTEBOOKS. The most ideal pen for Rite in the Rain All-Weather Notebooks.
As much as I like to think I can keep up with the times and as much as I love the convenience of editing, spellcheck, syncing and sharing between devices; in some ways I’m still a dinosaur- a product possibly of my history degrees. I love to put pen or pencil to paper and am never without a notebook whether hiking in the mountains or working outback in the garden. These are the perfect gifts for anyone who spends time outdoors be it for work or pleasure and need a notebook that can stand up to anything.
Rite in the Rain has been making all weather products since 1916 and they just keep getting better. The pages are made from a patented paper that while water resistant is still recyclable and can be written on best with waterproof pen or pencil.
The Weatherproof Side Spiral Kit, 4 5/8 x 7” green notebook (32 pages), weatherproof pen, and tan CORDURA fabric cover. Something to write on, with, and something to hold it all.