Why a WATERPROOF KINDLE PAPERWHITE? First and foremost; convenience and portability. A Kindle can store thousands of books, obviously, saving you tons of space. Finish a book and don’t want to go to the store. The store isn’t open. You can just buy a book from Amazon or download a free one and have it almost instantly. Even download audible books!
If you’re like me, you’re reading 2-3 books at a time, no need to carry or stack them- keep them all in one place. It is so much easier to bring your reading list when traveling. You can even borrow e-books from the library. I read with a pencil or pen in my hand, actually there is one stashed in every book I’m reading, With the Kindle you can highlight text, make notes, bookmark texts, and see all of your notes in one place called clippings. Lend books to friends, set a day and get them back- no more books with feet. Maybe the best reason of all- e-books are generally cheaper.
WATERPROOF KINDLE PAPERWHITE
Experience the best of Audible with membership—if you’re new to Audible, sign up for an Audible free trial and get two free audiobooks. With 8 GB of storage, your Kindle Paperwhite lets you store more audiobooks than ever before. Learn more
- Now available in Black, Twilight Blue, Plum, or Sage
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.