I use and rely on my pad way more than my laptop at this point. I take it everywhere and hate to say it, I may be addicted. Which I why it needs protection and the VELOMACCHI SPEEDWAY IMPACT TABLET SLEEVE keeps it protected from high speed slides and clean from debris. Now I don’t ride but I figure if it can keep a tablet safe from a spill off a motorcycle it should protect it from whatever I throw at it. A 1680D Ballistic nylon exterior surrounding a high impact foam and a polyethylene plate disperses the load across the surface of the tablet. This is superior protection over any neoprene sleeve on the market.
- Exterior – Reinforced ballistic shell with quilted front panel
- Interior – Lined with microfiber panels for low static compression and protection of electronics
- Padding – Polyethylene impact foam padding around all surfaces
- Hard shell panels – On primary surfaces and corners
- Handle – TPU laminated handle
- Closure – Hypalon/Velcro closure
- Dimensions: 11″ x 8.5″
- Reinforced ballistic shell with quilted front panel
- Microfiber paneled interior for low statis compression and protection of electronics
- Polyethylene impact foam padding around all surfaces
- Hypalon/velcro closure
VELOMACCHI SPEEDWAY IMPACT TABLET SLEEVE
Velomacchi’s design and business headquarters is located in a small town in the Pacific Northwest on the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, situated between two glorious mountains, Mt Hood and Mt Adams.
Our team travels the world to find the best materials, trims, and craftsmen to build our products. Our background includes more than 15 years of experience designing and developing world-class products for global brands. Focused on bringing quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and unique solutions to problems that face riders everyday.
The tools have changed, but the process of innovation remains the same. Founded on the principles of utility and fine workmanship. Committed to solving problems in product design and creating solutions for the Privateer unlike anything else currently on the market. Each feature set is carefully considered and tested for high speed travel. Never ones to follow the status quo, commitment to design principles and quality materials drives the desire to create product that drives the category forward.