Love the outdoors, hiking & backpacking through the mountains and forests. Enjoy camping and skiing. Get the pictures and videos to share your love of the outdoors. The OLYMPUS TOUGH WATERPROOF CAMERA is ready for any adventure you choose, get it all on video. Built to handle anything and everything you can throw at it. Drop it, step on it, take it diving deep underwater, or out on the slopes. It just won’t stop. Loaded with pro features, shoot unique underwater pics in incredible color. Engineered by Olympus to survive the world’s toughest places.
OLYMPUS TOUGH WATERPROOF CAMERA Specs
- This camera is Waterproof up to 50 feet, 15 meters, dust proof, and shockproof. Step on it, go ahead it’s crush proof (100kgf), also freeze proof (14 degree Fahrenheit / -10 degree Celsius ), and anti fog.
- High resolution F2.0 lens, maximum 8x zoom, true pic VIII, back illuminated CMOS image sensor.
- Variable macro system comprised of 4 macro shooting modes, magnified shooting up to 1 centimeter from the end of the lens.
- 5 underwater shooting modes including underwater microscope, 3 underwater white balance modes.
- Record high speed movies- 4K and full HD 120 fps. Battery life of approximately 340 Images (using Toshiba SDHC UHS-I Card Exceria, based on CIPA test standards). Approximately 50 minutes (under standard JEITA testing). Approximately 110 minutes when zoom and other operational functions are not used. When repeatedly recording at the maximum time of 29 minutes.
Need something to get on the water to kickstart your adventure. Check out the Perception Flash 9.5 perfect for new paddlers and seasoned kayakers alike. A stable hull and true tracking keeps you straight on the open waters without sacrificing quick maneuverability. Molded-in rod holders and a 10-inch storage hatch make the Flash 9.5 perfect for fishing too.