Anndason 8 Pieces Precision Bicycle Cleaning Brush Tool Including Bike Chain Scrubber, Suitable for Mountain, Road, City, Hybrid,BMX Bike and Folding Bike
If you follow us at all it’s clear we’ve taken up cycling. Like any new hobby there is a lot more to it than initially thought regarding both time and cost. Apparently you can’t just buy a bike jump on it and ride. I mean you can but eventually there is some maintenance and upkeep required. This precision bicycle cleaning kit includes 8 bicycle cleaning brush tools and is a good place to start. Includes a professional bike chain scrubber (whatever professional means), a chain cleaning brush, tire scrubber, tapered detail brush, wheel brush, sprocket scraper, sprocket brush, and bike cleaning mitt. Apparently these are the tools necessary to properly clean your bicycle well.
How to clean your road bike in 7 minutes, from Cycling weekly, Michelle Arthurs-Brennan April 9, 2018.
After a long journey your bicycle is covered with sludge. Take the time necessary to properly clean your bike.
- 8 Piece Precision Bicycle Cleaning Brush Tool Kit , include Professional Bike Chain Scrubber+ Chain Cleaning Brush+Tire Scrubber+Tarpered Detail Brush+Wheel Brush+Sprocket Scraper+Sprocket Brush+Bike clean mitt
- Apply to all bicycles. For free wheel designs, simply attach the cleaner to the chain and use the pedal to turn the chain. Elevate or flip the bike over in order to work on those with coaster brakes.
- Different brush fits for different parts of bike, this can efficiently and easily remove dirt from hard to reach areas.
- The chain cleaning process is very easy. Just mount the chain scrubber under the bike chain, and then put some degreaser into the scrubber. Hold the chain scrubber with your left hand and turn the pedal with right hand in the counterclockwise direction for cleaning.
- The cleaning kit can do basic maintenance work, even can be used as daily household cleaning tools.
If you’re going to clean your bike, might as well learn how to tune it up. Cycling is definitely keeping me busy.