The Jetboil Genesis Basecamp Cooking System, more than a mouthful, it’s the ultimate back country cooking system. This compact, folding two-burner camping stove delivers 10,000 BTU of cooking power and is the perfect addition to your camp kitchen. The Basecamp stove is lightweight and folds right in half. Then fits snugly into the durable and convenient travel bag for easy transport. The outer case is made of rugged steel. Built to take whatever you or Mother Nature can throw at it.
The Jetboil Basecamp Cooking System output port allows you to attach the Luna accessory burner (sold separately). Or connect daisy-chain additional stoves together creating the ultimate camp stove. An attachable windscreen protects the flame and improves performance in any weather.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove. The first-ever Jetboil camp stove unlike anything the world had ever seen. Since then the engineers at Jetboil have been following in their footsteps. Relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.
- Jetboil’s dual-burner design allows for versatility. Basecamp can function as a stand alone stove or be coupled with other Jetlink-compatible stoves. Or pair with the Luna satellite burner to create a larger range.
- The system’s 5-liter Jetboil FluxPot and 10-inch ceramic-coated nonstick fry pan give you everything you need to set a new benchmark for basecamp cooking.
- Ideal for all of your cooking needs in the outdoors. The beastly 10, 000 BTU heating system also boils water in just over three minutes. Perfect for melting snow or making coffee.
- An attachable windscreen improves the system’s performance in any weather; regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees F (-6 degrees C).
- Includes 10-inch FryPan, 5 Liter FluxPot, and system carrying bag with pocket for regulator. Compatible with standard 16. 4-ounce propane bottle; weighs 9. 1 pounds. One-year limited .
- For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.