Classic Accessories Colorado Inflatable Fishing Pontoon Boat With Motor Mount
I was a big surf caster when I lived in Florida, got out almost everyday. Been away from the ocean for awhile now and have just recently been getting into fly-fishing. Like everyone else it’s something I’ve wanted to try since seeing A River Runs Through It. We have an abundance of floatable rivers here, you know that because we’ve talked about kayaking and river surfing before. Which makes the Colorado Inflatable Pontoon Boat by Classic Accessories a great find.
The Colorado Inflatable Pontoon Boat features 9 foot long pontoons attached to a powder coated steel tube frame. Two rugged 7 foot two piece aluminum oars are included. The Colorado has a 400 pound weight capacity, and a wire rear storage and battery platform. Its high storage capacity includes 10 mesh pockets, 12 zippered pockets and two insulated drink holders. The unique dual side stripping apron with a fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping.
Colorado Pontoon Boat
- 9 foot pontoons
- 400 lb capacity
- River rating—Class 1
- Assembled size: 108″l 56″w 2
- 6″h Weight: 71.5 lbs
- 1-year warranty
- High storage capacity; includes 10 mesh pockets, 12 zippered pockets and two insulated drink holders.
- Wire rear storage and battery platform.
- Rod holder can be mounted in three different positions on each oar stand.
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag; cleat and pulley controls can fit on right or left side of boat.
- Sturdy two position motor mount for trolling.
- Detachable foam fly patch.
- Seat and footrests are adjustable to accommodate a wide range of leg lengths.
- A comfortable padded fold-down plastic seat
- Safety labeling as per ABYC standards
- The unique dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping.