NRS AIRE Rocktabomb Inflatable River Tube-Red
Summer is here, the heat, the humidity, the sweat. What better way to beat the soaring temperatures than grabbing a tube and hopping on the river. Tubing is a classic summer pastime, like baseball and backyard BBQs. The perfect pairing of relaxing on the water and kicking back with a cold one, beer or soda your choice- I’m having a beer. So grab some friends and a Rocktabomb River Tube and get on the river. This tube that will take abuse, you may never need to buy another tube again. Easy to inflate and deflate for storage.
- Outfitter or not- Going with an outfitter- everything is taken care of, including the tube rental and shuttle to the launch point. But it costs, usually 20-$25. Going on your own saves money and let’s you pick the trip.
- Check the river- make sure the water levels are safe
- Know the rules, especially if you’re going with an outfitter.
- Water Shoes
- Nylon rope to tie tubes together
- Plenty of water, don’t risk dehydration
- A waterproof speaker, bring the tunes
What you get
- Tube diameter: 12″
- Weighs 8 lb
- Sturdy dual handles
- Mesh floor with built-in O-ring for locking
- Summit II valve
Another option if you’re hitting some calmer water. Float in style on the river, the lake, or the pool with the Intex River Run II. Designed with two connected lounges and a large built-in cooler, these connected tubes are perfect to float with another person. The built-in backrests provide comfortable floating and the mesh bottom keeps you cool. This fun lounger has five air chambers for added safety. There are two built-in cup holders to keep your refreshments nearby as you relax in the water. Easy to use connectors are included for fastening to other floaters.