You read that right, Zombie Apocalypse! In this uncertain world there are all kinds of situations that we need to or should prepare for. A zombie apocalypse is just one and the first thing you need for handling zombies is a 25″ Zombie Hunter Fixed Blade knife. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy to have this blade in your arsenal.
The word zombie has its origins in Haitian and New Orleans voodoo. It refers to a human corpse mysteriously reanimated to serve the undead. With the rise of the zombie in pop culture, who isn’t a Walking Dead fan? The idea that a zombie apocalypse could occur has gained some traction.
I actually think some people like the idea of zombies roaming cities eating anything that got in their way. So with the rise of this idea people have to ask “How do I prepare for a zombie apocalypse?”
If you really want to know how to prepare for a zombie apocalypse check the Center for Disease Control’s website. Their guide on surviving a zombie apocalypse may even be helpful for other emergencies such as tornadoes and hurricanes.
The CDC Emergency Preparedness Kit- a few items to start.
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
- Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
- Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
- Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
- Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
- Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
- First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
25″ Zombie Hunter Blade
- FANTASY FIXED BLADE
- 25″ OVERALL
- 18″ BLACK PAINTED STAINLESS STEEL BLADE
- WITH GREEN SPLATTERS, 3MM THICKNESS SERRATED BLADE
- 7″ FULL TANG STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE
- 600D NYLON SHEATH