WaterLily 12V – Portable Power Generator for RVers, Boaters, Campers, Hunters, Cabin Owners
Charge up with river power, the WaterLily Portable Power Generator provides power from rivers and streams. It can charge any device with 12V input, from high-end power banks to regular lead acid batteries. It’s perfect for those on the go, RVers, boaters, cabin owners, and outdoor enthusiasts.
The WaterLily can generate up to 15 Watts of power in any flowing river, creek, or stream. Find a suitable place, position your Waterlily and presto a micro hydroelectric power station. Go about your business while you trickle charge your batteries.
Need more power? Connect two or more WaterLilys in parallel to meet your power needs. Two turbines can generate up to 30 Watts per hour and 720 Watt hours per day. Add more turbines to generate even more power.
- Ultra-efficient Blade Design Blade design has been perfected from nearly 10 years of research and development.
- Frictionless Drive Charge in water flows less than 1mph, or from strong gusts on windy days.
- 10 Foot Charge Cable (Not drawn to scale) Keep your devices safe while charging with our abrasion resistant cable.
- 20% More Power Upgraded circuitry and electrics means WaterLily pushes out 20% more power than the original turbine.
- Durable, Drop-Proof Housing Throw it in! Built to keep the power going through the bumps and bruises of outdoor adventures.
- Removable Stainless Steel Lanyards Set up and mounting options are limitless thanks to 4 flexible removable lanyards.
- Chainable SAE Connector 14.6V of power through a versatile SAE connector. Daisy chain multiple turbines for more power.
- Charge portable power stations, lead acid batteries, and more
- Ideal for base camps, RVs, emergency prepping and off-grid living
- Charge day or night in any weather
- Durable design, built to last and can run for weeks