The Maxpedition Fliegerduffel Adventure Bag is built to last. Perfect as a carry on, flexible enough to fit in the overhead compartment. Built for adventure and the great outdoors, yet stylish enough for any occasion. Carry the Fliegerduffel Adventure bag can by hand, by shoulder strap (in 2 orientations), or by its concealable ergonomic backpack straps. Designed with multiple pockets, pouches, and compartments. There is plenty of space and ability to organize all of your gear..
Maxpedition – The Tactical Bag Originator
Built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed Maxpedition backpacks will never drag you down. Foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Maxpedition Fliegerduffel Adventure Bag Specs
- NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines
- Concealable Backpack Straps
- Hydration Pocket
- Full Clamshell Opening
- Made in USA
- We finish our bags with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector to repel the elements. Only the best components and designs are used.
- We use complete YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers.
- We add military grade nylon webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points. Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality.
- Starting with large, unseamed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread.
- Overall size 22” long x 14” wide x 9” high (45 linear inches)
- Main compartment approx 21” x 13” x 8” with tie down strap
- Top exterior sleeve pocket 10” x 6”
- Internal mesh pockets 10” x 5” x 2” (two)
- External slip pockets 14” x 4” (two)