Trivia- Kickstarter funded and consumer designed
Bring the bar to the living room with Ultimate Pub Trivia! Split players into teams and match wits on topics like pop culture, sports, and history. With crowdsourced questions, this game is a sure test of how players measure up to their friends. Ultimate Pub Trivia can be played on its own, or combined with our original Pub Trivia for double the fun. Invite friends for an evening of fun, laughs, and perhaps a little learning.
This game is a sure test of how players measure up to their friends. Six categories and a pencil-and-paper format capture all the fun of real trivia nights! You can enjoy the challenging, fun team play on its own, or combine Ultimate Trivia with the original Pub Trivia. Invite friends for an evening of fun, laughs and perhaps a little learning.
Playing the Game:
- The host chooses the order that the six categories will be asked
- Each team is given a pencil and an answer sheet to write the team name on
- The host picks a question card and reads it to the group, allowing time for each team to write their answer
- After all questions have been asked from the question card, the teams are granted two minutes to finish writing and check their answer sheets
The Original Team Trivia Game
Fun for 4 or more players, recommended for ages 12 and up.
Contents include: 1,100 questions covering six topics, 200 team answer sheets, 10 score sheets, question card sleeve, 4 pencils and instructions
- The first team to hand in their answer sheet is awarded an extra point for that round.
- At the end of each round, the host checks each answer sheet and tallies the score.
- After each answer sheet has been tallied, the host fills out the score sheet to keep track of each team’s score, and announces the standings.
- At the end of the 6 rounds, the team with the highest cumulative score wins!