MOUNTAINTOP 70L/75L Internal Frame Hiking Backpack, great pack for the price!
The perfect camping & hiking pack for what any traveler or outdoors-man needs.
This pack is not only for hiking and camping trips but perfect for bouncing from city to city touring the U.S. or Europe while studying abroad.
- This Mountaintop pack has a dedicated sleeping bag compartment at the bottom with a zippered separator from the upper, middle compartment.
- You can zipper this bag on the inside to create two compartments, or you can leave one large inner compartment.
- There is an extension collar with two drawstrings on the top that can expand the pack and increase the main compartment capacity.
This hiking and camping pack has a dedicated bladder sleeve in the main compartment that fits up to a 3 liter bladder. There is a D shaped loop on the shoulder strap for the bladder tube.
This Is a comfortable pack, the shoulder straps, hip straps, and back are all well padded. The inside pocket for the hydration bladder is the full width so there is plenty of room. Even enough for your hat, bandana, gloves, or other small accessories. There are two mesh side pockets for water bottles. The zippers are good quality and move smoothly. The integrated rain cover has a dedicated pocket underneath the pack which has a fastener so that you can keep it permanently attached to the pocket. There are two hip belt pockets that hold a good deal of stuff. This pack also comes with multiple compression straps to keep your gear in place and they all work as designed.
- One side of the pack has a side pocket, big enough for your jacket or umbrella. The other side has a zippered access to the main compartment.
- There is a separate bladder sleeve in the main compartment. Easily big enough for a 3 liter hydration bladder.
- You could use the front straps, the top straps, or an inside compartment to carry your sleeping bag.