Two different inflatable kayaks for you to look over, a two person and individual. These are obviously not made for rocky white water but are a load of fun none the less. A great and affordable way to introduce the family to boating.
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
The Explorer K2 Kayak is sporty and features a streamlined design for easy paddling. The bright yellow color and flashy graphics make these inflatable kayaks exceptionally visible on the water. Perfect for lakes and rivers (Not white water), this Sports Series kayak is built for two adults. Lightweight and compact, the K2 is easy to assemble, and allows you to take the fun of kayaking wherever you go.
Made with a rugged vinyl construction, the K2 has an inflatable I-beam floor that provides comfort and rigidity. A removable skeg provides directional stability, while two adjustable, inflatable seats with backrests are included for comfort. There is also a grab line and grab handle at each end and a U.S. Coast Guard I.D., and a repair patch kit is also included. The Explorer K2 Kayak comes with two 86”aluminum oars and a high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
- DIMENSIONS: Inflated size 10 feet 3 X 3 feet X 1 feet 8 Inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- DIRECTIONAL STABILITY: Removable skeg for directional stability
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- MADE FOR SMALLER BODIES OF WATER: Explorer K2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers
Intex Challenger K1 Kayak, 1-Person Inflatable Kayak with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
Just like the K2 the Challenger K1 Kayak is sporty and streamlined for easy paddling. Great for experiencing lakes and mild rivers solo, this kayak is perfect for one adult. Lightweight and compact, this kayak inflates and deflates in minutes with the Boston valve so you can take the fun of kayaking wherever you want to go. Built for performance, the K1 has an inflatable I-beam floor, a low-profile deck and high-buoyancy side chambers for stability, comfort and function. An adjustable, inflatable seat with a backrest is included for comfortable seating. There is a grab line at each end as well as a cargo net for extra storage, a NMMA certified U.S. Coast Guard I.D., and a repair patch kit. One 86 inch aluminum paddle and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation are included.
Product in Inches (L x W x H): 108 x 30 x 13
Maximum Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- One-person kayak with low profile design
- Cargo net to store extra gear
- Inflatable seat with backrest
- Comes with 84-inch aluminum oar, high-output hand pump, and repair patch
- Measures 30 by 15 by 108 inches (W x H x D), with 27.2 pound weight and 220 pound maximum capacity